Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Master Piece

1. What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
   -I am passionate about many things in my life but I'd have to say music is my favorite thing. I want to start my life in the winery business until I can establish myself well enough to have a vineyard slash music venue that helps promote local talents and also have big shows.

2. How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
   -I can use collaboration by talking to people who are in this type of business already and ask them how they got there and many other questions. I can use the Internet to reach out to these people also if I can't reach them in person, any conversation can help you connect dots.

3.   What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
   - To me honestly not a lot, I just wanna know I did alright on the AP test and that I'm graduating. Also I wanna make sure I keep exploring options of how I can get to where I want to be.

4.  What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
   I think the thing that will impress the people in my industry most is GREAT wine, GREAT music, and GREAT food. It can be very hard and expensive to get all these things going and it takes many connections so I think I need to start reaching out and making more connections.

5.  How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
   -I wish I could say it would be as easy as getting a degree and my job is already established but I have to work from the bottom to the top. I'm gonna have to earn money and get loans before I can even start my business but I'm sure after a lot of hard I can get it running.

6. Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
   - What I love more then anything is I'm not in this alone. I have friends going into viticulture that would love to help me start a business like I want and it will make it a lot easier with their help. This is one of the things that makes me excited for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment