Friday, April 11, 2014

Look at my brain

I think my masterpiece reflects the way my mind thinks in many ways. My idea for my final project is kind of split into two ideas that have one of my main passions involved in it; music. The battle of the bands idea to me is amazing and is the classic way to bring people who love music together. If I can get that started with my fellow classmate I think we can start an amazing non-profit fundraiser that goes towards her idea for homeless nessecity bags and maybe even money towards local music programs. My other half was my app website idea which like my mind is music oriented, I want and app where a local artist can promote himself and also promote the artists they love and figure when and where they will be performing. There is an existing sight but I feel it could be a little better for people who are unknown or are trying to make the next new genere of music. It will take me a while but I think an improvement will come to mind soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment