Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Reflections Week 1

  1. I don't think I will have any problems with the course what so ever. I plan to HACK the course and use to my advantage for my college career. 
  2. I think the best learning experience I have had lately was joining Dr. Prestons class and jumping into open source learning for the very first time. It was much more organized and allowed you to learn in your own way almost. Its really original and original things are hard to come by these days, thats how I can tell I have much more to learn in AP.
  3.  I think the thing I'm most looking forward to are the end of the semester projects and what they are gonna be like. I wanna see how everyones mind saw the course through that project how they want to incorporate it. I witnessed senior projects last year and I know we can have just as much creativity as they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment