Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tools That Change The Way We Think

   Its amazing how much our technology has increased in the past ten years and the more capabilities that we are gaining every single day. When I was young I never expected to have a phone that could get on the Internet and do all kinds of thing I just wanted one that could make a call. I couldn't rely on my smart phone when I was little but I still obtained information in some places, but it wasn't until I started using the Internet all the time and watching interesting documentaries online that I started obtaining information all the time. When I'm bored sometimes I just browse information on things I like looking at different websites to see what type of things are on there and if I would be interested in them. Technology has definitely benefited me since its made so much progress but some people on the other hand are lazy with and don't use it to their benefit. If you work with it I promise the internet and all of its intertwining connections will help you through a lot of your questions. Its there to help us improve not to take over our lives to where we only turn to it for answers. If we let this happen our society as a whole will lose intelligence and become self-reliant on technology to save them because they can't save themselves. So use this wonderful thing to help you gain knowledge not just to look up something and forget about it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment